AHA CPR Instructor Training
American Heart Association CPR Instructor Course
The American Heart Association CPR instructor course certifies the participant to teach the AHA "BLS/CPR for Healthcare Providers & Professional Rescuers" in addition to all the AHA Heartsaver programs including: adult CPR, child CPR, infant CPR, AED use, first aid, pediatric CPR/first aid, and bloodborne pathogens.
Course Admission Criteria
- Must have BLS for Health Care Providers card for a minimum of 1 year.
- Align with an AHA Training Center accepting new BLS Instructors
- Follow this link: Instructor Network.
- Complete the BLS Instructor Essentials course located at www.onlineaha.org There is a $30.00 charge for this online course. Please bring your certificate of completion to your Instructor course.
- Attend the in-person , skills practice -driven, Faculty-led BLS Instructor Course.
- Be monitored by TC Faculty while teaching your first course.